Contact Our Workplace Injury & Illness Solicitors
If you’ve been involved in an accident at work, or have contracted an illness from your workplace, speak to our solicitors** on 08082391859^. We can help you evaluate if employer negligence has caused your suffering and how much compensation you could be entitled to claim.
We can also discuss no win, no fee agreements, typical time-frames and other questions you might have — all our introductory guidance is free of charge. So, if you’re not sure whether you’ll have a successful claim, we can help you figure out things like: who’s liable, getting medical reports and gathering witness statements.
If you’d prefer not to call our 24/7 claim helpline, you can use our contact forms on any page of our website to fill in some basic information. Then, we’ll get back to you within a few days to discuss your employer negligence claim in more detail.
What Advantages Do I Have When Making A Claim With Workplace Injury Claims?
- We have a team of technical qualifiers who can assess your claim for free. If they feel you have a case, we bring your claim to one of our panel solicitors – that way you don’t run up any legal fees by just asking questions.
- Our telephony team is open 24hrs a day, but you can leave them a message with our contact form, and they’ll get back to you within a few working days.
- Our panel of workplace injury solicitors can work on a no win, no fee* basis, meaning again, you’re not drumming up expensive legal fees by claiming.
- Our team covers the whole of the UK, and you’ll be assigned a panel solicitor depending on if you’re in England and Wales, or Scotland.
- We have helped thousands of injured and ill workers claim compensation.
- We can also help with rehabilitation; arranging physio or in harsher situations, surgery and medical treatment. We offer a whole accident management package.
- We have a UK call centre, based in Manchester, and come from all walks of life.
- We fight for the maximum compensation for your work injury, because ultimately your job is to make the company successful and they should at least ensure your safety in exchange.
- When we calculate your claim amount, we factor in loss of earnings, general expenses and any ongoing costs incurred by the injury, so that you get the highest level of compensation due to you.
- We’re friendly, empathetic and here to help you however we can.
Start your claim for employer negligence with our Solicitors today
Call us on 08082391859^ or fill out our contact form now to begin your case for compensation with out solicitors ** – our lines are open 24/7 and we’re here to help.